Whole body Vibration Exercise technology is supported by decades of scientific research, originating with the Soviet Space Program, which pioneered the technology now applied in the fields of health and fitness.
Russian scientists discovered that cosmonauts that spent extended amounts of time in space experienced significant loss in bone density and muscle tissue due to the lack of gravity. Russian researchers were led to experiment with Vibration Exercise technology, finding that by using this equipment they not only stopped the loss, but amazingly increase bone density and strengthen muscle tissue.
Using Whole body Vibration Exercise technology the Russians were able to set a record of more than 420 days in outer space.
Our American astronauts, training on conventional fitness equipment, were forced to return after just 120 days due to bone and muscle degeneration. It wasn’t until after the fall of the Iron Curtain, that Vibration Exercise technology found its way to other countries.
Today NASA fully embraces with Whole body Vibration Exercise technology with much success.
Further research done over the past few decades has shown that Vibration Exercise has many other benefits such as:
- Improved muscle strength and performance
- Increased flexibility and range of motion
- Enhanced critical blood flow throughout the body (oxygenation and lymph drainage)
- Increased secretion of hormones that are important in regeneration and repair processes, such as HGH (Human Growth Hormone), and testosterone.
- Increased bone density
- Increase of the happiness hormone serotonin and neurotrophine
- Decreased cortisol levels with Whole body Vibration
- Rehabilitate injuries and ailments
- Enhanced explosive strength
- Enhanced conventional training results
- Enhanced training recovery
- Accelerated weight loss with Whole body Vibration
- Reduced lower back pain
- Enhanced pain reduction
- Improved collagen production
- Reduced appearance of cellulite
- Reducing the effects of stress
USING THE VIBRASLIM
The Vibraslim workout is so quick and fun, everyday you will look forward to workout! Just 10 minutes a day 3 - 7 times a week and you are on your way. Gain measurable results from just 10 minutes per session, with no exertion required. Many groups of muscles can be targeted with simple adjustments in posture and body positioning.
No more excuses or delayed trips to the gym, the VibraSlim is super compact and can be used at your lesuire whenever you have a few spare minutes. Also, because the VibraSlim is so quiet, you can use it while you watch TV! The VibraSlim Whole Body Vibration Machine was designed to provide all the benefits of exercise without any of the constraints or hastles. Conventional exercise can cause stress to joints, ligaments, and tendons, and risk of injury, whereas Vibration Exercise improves them!
This fascinating new technology is being used by celebrities and athletes all around the world. From hardbodies like Madonna and Gwen Stefani, to champion Lance Armstrong, vibration exercise is the choice among the fittest today. Many professional Sports teams, Universities and medical centers use Whole Body Vibration in their regular training schedules.
The VibraSlim should be used similarly to other gym equipment in the sense that everyone will have their own preference on what levels they prefer and what positions they like.
- Start on the lower settings and get a feel for the vibration machine and the different positions.
- Move your body around (lean back, forward, side to side, bend legs, etc.) and you feel what area is being targeted.
- If you wish to target a certain area use the guide to find the positions that best work that area.
- Feel free to adjust your vibration speed up and down during the different positions.
- Some like to use the pyramid method which is: start low: 8, then go up to: 18, then finish with 12.
- Others like to start low and build up from there: 6 then increase to 10, then up to 15, then finish on 19.
- You will find that some positions are better for you at certain speeds.
- You do not have to have the vibration machine at the highest speeds to get results, you should be comfortable. Just like a treadmill, you don't have to use it a top speed all the time.
- You may also adjust the intensity of the vibration by moving your feet closer or further apart on the vibration board.
The VibraSlim comes with a user guide explaining and picturing 19 different positions you can try.
After using your VibraSlim Vibration Machine a few times you will get into your own rhythm and find your own comfortable routine. It is common that you may feel an itchy sensation on your legs for a short time when on the machine. This is caused by the vibration movement starting to detoxify your body, releasing lactic acid and activating your metabolism.
Bottom line is.... have fun with it! Whole-body Vibration Exercise is not only the newest workout out there, it's the most fun and effective one too!
Vibraslim Home Page ||| Order Neu-Becalmd |||
Product Prices/Secure Order Information